Beneath the Surface
- Author: Simon Clark & Paul Kane
- Artist: Steve Crisp
- Pub. Date: Fall 2017
- Status: Forthcoming
Beneath the Surface
by Simon Clark and Paul Kane
Publisher: SST Publications (UK)
Format: Signed & Numbered Limited Edition
About the Book:
The Second World War, and in the aftermath of a bloody desert skirmish survivors from both sides find themselves facing yet another battle: a battle just to stay alive. Not simply because they are in the middle of nowhere, with hardly any supplies, but because they are being hunted by something that has made the desert its home. A monstrous thing with a taste for human flesh, that will not stop until either they are dead or it is. As the soldiers begin to discover that they are not so dissimilar beneath their uniforms, they are also starting to realise that there is something else beneath the surface of the sand. Something no-one has ever seen before. Something deadly, dangerous and extremely hard to kill...
From the imaginations of award-winning and bestselling authors Simon Clark (Vampyrrhic, The Night of the Triffids) and Paul Kane (Blood RED, Sherlock Holmes and the Servants of Hell) writing together for the first time, comes a tale of terror and heroism, of survival and horror. A tale that will stay with you, get under your skin and remain beneath the surface for a long time to come.
Complete with cover art by the legendary Steve Crisp (who provided the covers for Simon's first books, such as Nailed by the Heart and Blood Crazy) this is one collectors' item you won't want to miss!
* Personally signed by authors Simon Clark and Paul Kane and artist Steve Crisp on a unique signature page dedicated specifically for this highly limited edition
* Visually stunning cover art by Steve Crisp
* Including an exclusive, never-before-seen interview with Simon Clark and Paul Kane—Learn all the insider details and answers to your most pressing questions
* Be 1 of just 250 collectors worldwide to showcase Beneath the Surface in your collection—No more than 250 copies of this edition will ever be printed again
* Each copy is numbered by hand—Please Note: Numbers are given in the order in which collectors reserve their copies. If you would like to receive a lower number, please do not hesitate in placing your order
* Four-colour laminated dust jacket to preserve the original artwork
* Offset printed on acid-free paper with your archive and legacy in mind
* Bound in full cloth with hot foil spine stamping, colour head & tail bands and full colour endpapers for the best presentation of this very special edition