Carrie by Stephen King
The Deluxe Special Slipcased Gift Edition
A collectible limited ONE TIME PRINTING featuring an Introduction by Stephen King, an Afterword by Tabitha King, six full color paintings by Tomislav Tikulin, and Special Bonus Features exclusive to this edition!
For those who are new to our newsletter and are looking for a great gift for the Stephen King fan in your life (or yourself!), check out our SLIPCASED GIFT EDITION of Carrie by Stephen King, which is very different than the copies you’ve seen in bookstores over the years!
Some of the special features that make this special edition unique are:
• deluxe oversized design (7 inches X 10 inches) featuring two color interior printing as part of the page design
• printed on a heavy interior specialty paper stock that is much thicker than the paper in a normal trade edition
• protected in a custom-made slipcase featuring two-color hot foil stamping
• an introduction by Stephen King detailing why he wrote the book
• a lengthy afterword by Tabitha King discussing the book’s unbridled exploration of adolescent terror, sexuality, and the unknown
• epic wrap-around full-color dust jacket artwork by Tomislav Tikulin
• full-color interior paintings by Tomislav Tikulin
• color interior artwork will be printed on a heavy glossy stock and tipped into the book
• signature sheet artwork for all three editions by Glenn Chadbourne
• high-quality endpapers and fine bindings
• full-page reproduction of the telegram Doubleday editor Bill Thompson sent Stephen King to announce the publisher was buying the book
• extremely collectible print run that is a tiny fraction of the TENS OF MILLIONS of copies of this novel you’ve seen in bookstores over the last 40 years!
Here are a few of the photos we’ve posted of this beautiful special edition: