Fangoria: Cover to Cover
- Author: Anthony Timpone
- Page Count: 400
- Pub. Date: January 26, 2015
- ISBN: 978-1-58767-450-1
- Status: Out of Print
Fangoria: Cover to Cover
edited by Anthony Timpone
Foreword by Bruce Campbell
Afterword by Michael Gingold
Note For Collectors:
The signed editions sold out pre-publication and despite the many emails we've received begging us to print more that is NOT going to happen!
About the Book:
Since 1979, Fangoria magazine has been the bible for horror fans worldwide. Combining first-rate writing, reporting with unparalleled expertise on the fright-film genre, and eye-popping color photos, Fango has set a standard and become a name recognized by anyone who knows and loves scary cinema. One of the signature elements of the magazine has always been the eye-catching and controversial covers that have grabbed the attention of readers everywhere for the past three decades.
Fangoria: Cover to Cover is a lavish, oversized, and full color hardcover book that celebrates the magazine's long history and the genre it reports on, reproducing every one of those terrifying covers in stunning full color and providing a history of modern horror cinema that has been thirty years in the making. This special edition volume collects a wealth of information, trivia, frightening photos, and every legendary cover of this acclaimed magazine, serving as a celebration of horror and a "coffee table" book that readers will turn to time and time again.
A Cemetery Dance Publications exclusive hardcover edition, there are no other editions planned anywhere in the world at this time!
* Massively oversized "coffee table" style book
* Four color printing throughout on coated stock
* Includes a full color reproduction of every Fangoria cover
* Foreword by Bruce Campbell and Afterword by Michael Gingold
* Includes trivia and frightening photos for the diehard fans
* Each edition features a unique dust jacket design to make them more collectible
* A Cemetery Dance exclusive hardcover edition with no other editions planned anywhere in the world at this time
Reviews... coming soon
About the Editor:
Anthony Timpone is the longtime editor of FANGORIA Magazine and a Contributing Editor to Fango's award-winning website FANGORIA.com. Timpone is the author of Men, Makeup and Monsters (St. Martin's Press). In addition, he edited FANGORIA's 100 Best Horror Movies You've Never Seen (Crown), FANGORIA Vampires, FANGORIA Masters of the Dark: Stephen King and Clive Barker (both HarperPrism) and FANGORIA's Best Horror Films (Crescent Books). As a Producer, Timpone currently works on FANGORIA Radio for Sirius XM Satellite Radio and was the Producer/Interviewer for FANGORIA TV's Screamography series. In the 1990s he helped guide the first three FANGORIA/Columbia Pictures feature films. In 2004 he served as an Associate Producer to Bravo's 100 Scariest Movie Moments, a five-hour documentary miniseries. For nearly ten years he served as a Vice President of Acquisitions for FANGORIA's video labels, and co-created FANGORIA's Blood Drive short film DVD collection, hosted by Rob Zombie. For TV, Timpone was a Co-Producer of the Fuse/FANGORIA Chainsaw Awards and a Consulting Producer to the Horror Hall of Fame. Mr. Timpone has been a frequent media spokesman for the horror industry, appearing on Nightline, Geraldo, Entertainment Tonight, Showbiz Today, E!, MTV, CBS Evening News and many more, as well as numerous horror movie documentaries and specials.
• Coffee Table Oversized Hardcover Edition featuring full color throughout ($49.95)
• Deluxe Oversized Hardcover Limited Edition of 500 copies signed by Anthony Timpone, Thomas DeFeo, Chris Alexander, Michael Gingold, and W.R. Mohalley, bound in a deluxe material, Smyth sewn, and featuring a full-color signature sheet ($75)
• Deluxe Hardcover Lettered Edition of 52 hand-lettered copies signed by Anthony Timpone, Thomas DeFeo, Chris Alexander, Michael Gingold, and W.R. Mohalley, Smyth sewn with a satin ribbon page marker, raised hubs on the spine, custom gilded page edges dipped by hand, and featuring full color illustrated endpapers ($250)