The Handyman (Cemetery Dance Graveyard Editions) HOT
- Author: Bentley Little
- Page Count: 336
- Pub. Date: September 2017 (Forthcoming; At the Printer Now!)
- ISBN: 978-1-58767-586-7
- Status: Out of Print
The first title in our brand new Graveyard Editions imprint is an original Bentley Little novel that has never been published anywhere in the world!
The Handyman: A New Novel
by Bentley Little
Collector's Note: This will be the World's First Publication of this new novel, which is a Cemetery Dance Publications exclusive! The trade and electronic editions won't be published until after this special Limited Edition!
About the Book:
Daniel Martin has never forgotten his childhood encounters with Frank Watkins, the man who built his family a summer home out of cardboard and plywood.
Frank's gaze was oddly confusing, as if he was attempting to discern the proper way to behave because he didn't know how to respond in a human manner, almost like an alien trying to pretend to be human.
Since Frank obviously wasn't an alien, Daniel thought maybe the man was crazy.
In the end, young Daniel would learn the terrifying truth about Frank Watkins...
And as an adult, Daniel is about to discover there are more of them out there...
Published as a Hardcover Limited Edition:
• Limited to just 500 signed and numbered copies
• Personally signed by the author on a unique signature page
• Printed on 60# acid-free paper
• Featuring a high-end binding with colored head and tail bands
• Printed and bound with full-color marbled endpapers
• Sewn-in ribbon page marker
• Featuring hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
• Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
• Limited ONE TIME printing of this special edition
• Retail price just $50!
Reviews to come...
Bentley Little was born in Arizona a month after his mother attended the world premiere of Psycho. He received his BA in Communications and MA in English and Comparative Literature at California State University Fullerton. His Master's thesis was the novel The Revelation, which was later published and won the Bram Stoker Award in 1991. Since then, he has written many more novels and his work has been translated into seven different languages. Several of his novels have been optioned for film. His work has appeared in many issues of Cemetery Dance magazine, including Cemetery Dance #64, which was the Bentley Little Special Issue and featured an original interview with him and two of his brand new short stories.