- Author: James Renner
- Artist: Elder Lemon Design
- Pub. Date: April 2, 2019
- ISBN: 978-1-58767-705-2
- Status: In-Stock
- AUTHOR BIO
A new novella from the author of The Man from Primrose Lane
by James Renner
About the Book:
The enclosed was transcribed from ten mini-cassette tapes that were recovered from the offices of Boston attorney William J. Latch following his disappearance on June 19, 2014.
These tapes are part of the evidentiary record in the civil case of Latch V. Weymouth Life & Casualty.
William J. Latch was declared dead by the State of Massachusetts in April 2015 after Magistrate Gavin FitzGerald reviewed these tapes, privately, in his chambers. Weymouth Life & Casualty was therein ordered to release Latch's survivor's benefits to his children.
Latch's body has never been found.
His client, Michael Hadley, also remains missing...
Published as a Signed Limited Edition Hardcover:
• Limited to just 750 copies signed by the author on a tipped-in signature page
• Printed on 60# acid-free paper
• Bound in full-cloth with colored head and tail bands
• Featuring hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
• Printed and bound with full-color endpapers
• Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
• Wrapped in a full-color dust jacket
• Limited ONE TIME printing of this special edition
• Retail price just $40
James Renner is the author of the novel The Man from Primrose Lane and the nonfiction thriller, True Crime Addict. He currently hosts Lake Erie's Coldest Cases for Discovery ID and a podcast, The Philosophy of Crime. He lives in Akron, with his wife and children.
Reviews to come...