- Editor: Richard Chizmar and Brian James Freeman
- Artist: Elder Lemon Design
- Pub. Date: Forthcoming in 2018
- Status: Out of Print
Featuring crime and dark suspense stories by Stephen King, Joyce Carol Oates, Stewart O'Nan, T. Jefferson Parker, Lisa Preston, Bill Pronzini, Mick Garris, Kate Moretti, Bev Vincent, Jeff Johnson, and James Renner!
edited by Richard Chizmar and Brian James Freeman
About the Book:
Sales copy to come...
Table of Contents:
"Man With A Belly" by Stephen King
"The Queen of Majestic" by T. Jefferson Parker
"Chalk" by Bill Pronzini
"The Winds of Astrodon" by James Renner
"Lilith Wade" by Kate Moretti
"Cantina Kinjiku" by Jeff Johnson
"The Quiet Won" by Lisa Preston
"Ugly" by Mick Garris
"In the Box" by Bev Vincent
"Summer of '77" by Stewart O'Nan
"The Sons of Angus MacElster" by Joyce Carol Oates
Published as a Signed Limited Edition Hardcover as part of the Cemetery Dance Collectors Set #3:
• Limited to just 826 signed and numbered copies
• Personally signed by the editors on a full color signature page
• Printed on 60# acid-free paper
• Bound in full-cloth with colored head and tail bands
• Featuring hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
• Printed and bound with full-color endpapers
• Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
• Wrapped in a full-color dust jacket
• Limited ONE TIME printing of this special edition
• Retail price just $33 as part of the Cemetery Dance Collectors Set #3
Reviews to come...
Richard Chizmar is the founder and publisher/editor of Cemetery Dance magazine and the Cemetery Dance Publications book imprint. He has edited more than a dozen anthologies, including The Best of Cemetery Dance, The Earth Strikes Back, Night Visions 10, October Dreams (with Robert Morrish), and the Shivers series. Chizmar's fiction has appeared in dozens of publications, including Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine and The Year's 25 Finest Crime and Mystery Stories. He has won two World Fantasy Awards, four International Horror Guild Awards, and the HWA's Board of Trustees Award. Chizmar has appeared at numerous conferences as a writing instructor, guest speaker, panelist, and guest of honor.
Brian James Freeman is the author of The Painted Darkness, Black Fire, Blue November Storms, More Than Midnight, Weak and Wounded, Dreamlike States, Lost and Lonely, The Illustrated Stephen King Movie Trivia Book (with Kevin Quigley and Hans-Åke Lilja), and The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book (with Bev Vincent). Seven Stories, an eBook exclusive short story collection, was the #1 bestselling story collection on Amazon.com in the US, UK, Germany, Spain, and France, and #2 bestseller in Italy, during the first week of February 2012. He is the managing editor of Cemetery Dance magazine and the publisher of Lonely Road Books. He is also the founder and publisher of Books to Benefit, a small press that publishes special Limited Editions of books to raise funds for good causes. Visit him on the web at BrianJamesFreeman.com.