New Signed Limited Edition Announced!
A Good Story and Good Words: The Many Worlds of Stephen King
More than 600 pages and 200,000 words about the works of Stephen King!
Members of the Cemetery Dance Collectors Club will automatically receive the ONLY signed Limited Edition hardcover of A Good Story and Good Words: The Many Worlds of Stephen King by Kevin Quigley, which features more than 600 pages and 200,000 words about the works of Stephen King!
This oversized special edition is the perfect companion volume to previous books we’ve published like The Stephen King Universe and Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished!
There will be no additional copies of the Limited Edition printed for retailers or the general public, but if this had been a normal signed Limited Edition, it would have retailed for $65! (Also, shipping to anywhere in the world is included in your one-time shipping charge when you join the CDCC!)
Please Note: The print run of this Limited Edition will be set by the number of members in the new CDCC. So if 300 people sign up for the club, that’s how many copies will be printed, etc.
About the Book:
For fifty years, Stephen King has thrilled audiences with his novels, stories, and nonfiction. He has traveled to some odd places, both in his fiction and in the sometimes stranger world of publishing. A Good Story and Good Words jaunts into these many worlds, including:
* a guide to King’s writing in the years before Carrie
* a history of how King’s novels became bestsellers
* in-depth analyses of every book King has ever written
* how technology has impacted and interpreted King’s work, from video games like The Mist to eBook exclusives like “Mile 81” and “Ur”
* a guided tour of King’s comics, from Creepshow to The Dark Tower and American Vampire
* information on unpublished, uncollected, and hard-to-find Stephen King short stories and poems
* essays on King at the movies, King on audio, and a whole lot more!
Packed with information, A Good Story and Good Words is a fresh, fun, and exciting journey through the many weird and wondrous worlds of Stephen King!