In all of the excitement of the last few weeks, there’s been a lot of news you might have missed:
* The Deluxe Slipcased Gift Edition of It: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Stephen King is now more than 50% sold out after just 10 days, putting it well ahead of the pace of the Gift Edition of Full Dark, No Stars, which sold out in two months last year.
* The Mailman: The 20th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Bentley Little is now more than 75% sold out and will be Out of Print on publication due to strong demand from retailers.
* Undead by John Russo is now more than 50% sold out after just 24 hours! You can also view the full color artwork on our message board if you’d like to see what the back cover looks like!
* Wicked Things by Thomas Tessier is selling extremely well and we expect retailer orders to wipe out the rest of our stock soon.
* This is your LAST CHANCE to order Tomislav Tikulin’s incredible art prints for Full Dark, No Stars. These Signed Limited Edition Art Prints are 13 inches X 19 inches and they will all be signed and numbered by the artist! Please visit our website for complete details and more information.
* Finally, we have some news about an extremely interesting product for Stephen King fans. We’re not involved in this project, but we think it looks terrific:
“TheDarkTower.org is proud to be the EXCLUSIVE site to order and purchase a new, unique and fine Collectible case for your First Trade Edition of “Night Shift”. Glenn Chadbourne, is producing hand signed and Lettered, full-color art pieces to be carefully affixed to the inside lid of each custom, hand-made Dolso wooden tray case, designed to hold the US Trade 1st edition of Stephen King’s “Night Shift”. Glenn Chadbourne has created 26 “Lettered” art pieces for this series. Each art piece will be based upon a story from the “Night Shift” collection. Click here to read more while supplies last!”
As always, thanks for your continuing support!