‘Salem’s Lot: The Deluxe Special Edition
A Collectible Limited ONE TIME PRINTING featuring an Introduction by Stephen King, an Afterword by Clive Barker, Color Paintings by David Palumbo, and Special Bonus Features including Deleted Scenes and Two Short Stories!
Weighing In At 660 Pages, This Is Our Second Biggest Stephen King Collectible Edition EVER!
We’re very pleased to report that ‘Salem’s Lot, the second book in the Stephen King Doubleday Years Set, is moving along nicely at the printer and we expect to see the Gift Edition arrive in our warehouse next month!
This book weighs in at 660 oversized pages, officially making it our second largest Stephen King special edition ever! (The biggest was IT, which has gone on to be a great collectible for our collectors!)
‘Salem’s Lot: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King will feature a Collectible Limited ONE TIME PRINTING with an introduction by Stephen King, an afterword by Clive Barker, color paintings by David Palumbo, and Special Bonus Features including Deleted Scenes and a map of the town by Glenn Chadbourne!
Special Features For This Deluxe Special Edition:
• an introduction by Stephen King
• an afterword by Clive Barker
• many deleted scenes that were cut from the original manuscript
• deluxe oversized design (7 inches X 10 inches) featuring two color interior printing as part of the page design
• printed on a heavy interior specialty paper stock that is much thicker than the paper in a normal trade edition
• custom-made slipcase for the Gift Edition, custom-made traycase for the Numbered Artist Edition, and custom-made three piece traycase for the Deluxe Lettered Artist Edition
• epic wrap-around full color dust jacket artwork by David Palumbo
• a different full color dust jacket for the Numbered Artist Edition painted by David Palumbo
• full color interior paintings by David Palumbo
• interior artwork will be printed on a heavy glossy stock and tipped into the book
• an original map of the town drawn by Glenn Chadbourne exclusively for this special edition
• signature sheet artwork for all three editions by Glenn Chadbourne
• high-quality endpapers and fine bindings
• an exclusive reproduction of the first reader’s letter to point out the Father “Cody” error and several internal memos from Doubleday about changing the pricing after the first edition of the book was already printed
• extremely collectible print run that is a tiny fraction of the TENS OF MILLIONS of copies of this novel you’ve seen in bookstores over the years!
Thank you, as always, for your continued support and enthusiasm!