This is 11/22/63 week. The book will be on shelves tomorrow and King’s tour in support of the novel will also be taking place this week, starting today in Boston. Check out the cool interactive Scribner site for the book.
Other than the public events previously listed, the following are scheduled for the coming days:
- November 8th: Today on NBC (two segments)
- November 9th: Morning Joe on msnbc
- November 11th: Hardball with Chris Matthews
- November 13th: Today (Sunday edition)
The event in Boston at the JFK Library is supposed to be webcast as I write this update, but I’m not getting anything. The video will be archived at their website within a couple of weeks and may also be available at King’s official website in the Multimedia section.
I’ll be in Dallas on Thursday and Friday, so if you see me, feel free to come up and say hi!
The book has been getting a lot of review coverage, most of it very favorable. Here are the ones I found, starting with my own:
- FEARNet: A Doorway to 1963
- NY Times
- Washington Post
- Associated Press
- Time magazine and companion article: How 11/22/63 Fits Into Stephen King’s Ever-Expanding Universe
- Chicago Tribune
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinal
- St. Louis Post Dispatch
- Houston Chronicle
- Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Columbus Dispatch
- Maine Sunday Telegram
- Miami Herald
- Minneapolis Star Tribune
- New York Post
- Bangor Daily News
In addition, here are some interviews King has done recently:
- Wired magazine and audio of the complete conversation
- Stephen King – the best-selling author speaks about his life, career and Scottish weather
- Wall Street Journal interview
- Tesco Q&A
- Enhanced eBook trailer
- Book trailer
Also, listen to Craig Wasson talking about the audiobook.